Thanks for your interest in joining our community! As our programs continue to grow, we strive to maintain a personalized experience for every family who enrolls their child with us. As you go through the following steps, we hope that you'll learn more about what makes Green Apple Garden a unique place. Please feel free to ask many questions along the way- we know how important it is to find the right fit for your child as well as yourself!
- Check out our website and social media: A picture is worth a thousand words, so please take some time to look through the information that we provide online.
- Request a tour: There's nothing like seeing our teachers in action, and watching children dig in the dirt, or solve conflicts first-hand. Sign up for a personalized tour.
- Join the waitlist (after tour if no spaces are available): We suggest that you submit a waitlist form as soon as you decide that Green Apple is the right fit for your family. The $50 fee is non-refundable, and goes toward your registration fee should you enroll in the future. We also encourage families on the wait list to attend our community events, so that you can get to know the other families and teachers who make us who we are.
- Enrollment offer: You will be contacted via email should a space become available in your child's age group. If we do not receive a signed contract within 7 business days your space will be offered to the next family on the waitlist.
- Enrollment forms: Please be sure to complete all of the necessary enrollment forms as well as payment of the remaining registration fee and half of the first month's tuition.
- Talk with a Green Apple family: Our families would be glad to talk with you about their experience! Please speak with your Site Director for contact information of a currently enrolled family.
- Visits with your child: We encourage all families to visit up to three hours prior to their first day in the program. You may split these hours up into a few sessions, or visit all at once. Your Site Director will help you determine which days and times work best for the program.