Thanks for your interest in joining our community! As our programs continue to grow, we strive to maintain a personalized experience for every family who enrolls their child with us. As you go through the following steps, we hope that you'll learn more about what makes Green Apple Garden a unique place. Please feel free to ask many questions along the way- we know how important it is to find the right fit for your child as well as yourself!
- Check out our website and social media: A picture is worth a thousand words, so please take some time to look through the information that we provide online.
- Request a tour: There's nothing like seeing our teachers in action, and watching children dig in the dirt, or solve conflicts firsthand. As we offer tours to each family individually, rather than in large groups, tours are typically scheduled two to three weeks from the date of inquiry. Due to high call volume, online tour requests are processed more quickly than phone inquiries.
- Join the wait list: As soon as you decide that Green Apple is the right fit for your family, we suggest that you submit a wait list form to ensure that your family is eligible to receive an enrollment offer. The $50 fee is non-refundable, and goes toward your registration fee should you enroll in the future. We also encourage families on the wait list to attend our community events, so that you can get to know the other families and teachers who make us who we are.
- Enrollment offer: You will be contacted via email should a space become available in your child's age group. If we do not receive a signed contract within 2 business days, your space will be offered to the next family on the wait list.
- Enrollment forms: Please be sure to complete all of the necessary enrollment forms, provided on the website, as well as payment of the remaining registration fee and half of the first month's tuition. If we do not receive all of these things within a week of receiving your contract, you may be placed back on the wait list.
- Talk with a Green Apple family: Our families would be glad to talk with you about their experience! Please speak with your Site Director for contact information of a currently enrolled family.
- Visits with your child: We encourage all families to visit up to three hours prior to their first day in the program. You may split these hours up into a few sessions, or visit all at once. Your Site Director will help you determine which days and times work best for the program.
- Scholarship Information: You can read more about our scholarship program here.